- Using the chalks and the daubers, rub
the rainbow onto the cardstock.
- Take the Cloud stencil and the blue
chalks and add clouds to the cardstock avoid covering the rainbow.
- Mount the die cut fence and the grass
along the bottom of your page.
- Place the matted poem and picture where you would like them to be
on your page. Glue in place.
- Using the green fine tip pen draw your wavy vine along one or both
sides of your page about 1/2" in from the edge.
- Draw little squiggly pig tails along each side of the drawn wavy
- Place dotted flower buds at the end of the squiggles with a brush
tip pen matching the flower color you choose to use.
- Place your flower punches and leaf punches along the vine. (I used
7 along one vine.) Glue in place.
- Place butterfly where you want them and then glue in place.
- Add the small flowers to your picture frame.
- Your page is now ready for pictures and journaling.
Hope you have enjoyed this border
design. I know I have enjoyed designing it and sharing it with all
You can see many other border designs I created by
This idea may be used for your personal scrapbooking pages. If you
use any of my border designs to teach in your classes, I ask that
you contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for permission and please give credit where credit is due. When
using my step by step instruction as a handout, it may not be
altered in anyway and is to be printed out as is.
Altering this handout to look as though you designed it is a
violation of the copyright. This border along with any other of my
borders and ideas I created may not be reproduced or copied to
publish in any idea books or placed on any Web sites. But you may
contact me at email@example.com
to add a link linking to my Website from your Website or for
comments or questions. Thank you for your cooperation.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is