- Take your pencil and your wavy ruler and draw a wavy line around the outside four edges
of your cardstock about 1 inch in from the edge.
- Line your wavy ruler back on your wavy drawn pencil line and take your Light Purple fine
tip pen and draw dashed tiny lines along the wave up to where the corners meet. Continue
all the way around your page.
- Erase pencil lines.
- Place your Easter Bunnies stickers spaced evenly along the left or right (or both) edges
starting with placing your sticker in the top and bottom corner.
- Place your Easter Bunny stickers where you wish to place them along the dashed wavy
line. Started by placing the corners first
- Next, take your Orange Brush tip pen and place single dots here and there scattered and
spaced out along the outside edges of your border. Try not to place too many. You can
always go back and add more later if you like.
- Then with your black extra fine tip pen draw tiny loops to create 5 petals around the
Orange dots circle to create a flower. (Note: you do not have to close the loops near the
center. This creates the look that the orange center is on top and the petals fall behind
adding dimension.) Repeat this step for as many flowers you would like to fill in the
space around the stickers from the edge of your page to approximately 1 ½ in from the
- Add a curved stem to each flower with the Light Green Fine tip pen. Then add two tiny
leaves to each stem.
- Place scattered dots with the Light Purple Brush tip pen between the flowers and the
- Your Page is now ready for pictures and journaling.
Hope you have enjoyed this border design. I know I have enjoyed designing it and
sharing it with all of you!
You can see many other border designs I created by visiting my Scrappers Hideaway
Please Note: This idea may be used for your personal
scrapbooking pages. If you use any of my border designs to teach in your classes, I ask
that you please give credit where credit is due. This border along with any other of my
borders I created may not be reproduced or copied to publish in any idea books or placed
on any Web sites. But you may contact me at email@example.com
to add a link directly to my Website. Thank you for your cooperation.
"No act of kindness, no
matter how small, is ever wasted."