- Take your 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock and draw a wavy
line with the wavy border ruler down the right (or the left) side of
your page. Approximately 3/4 inch from edge.
- Draw little squiggles off the edges of the drawn wave
here and there along each side.
- Draw little tiny leaves here and there along each
side of the wave.
- Take your Yellow brush tip marker and place one dot
on each side of the inside curves of the border. (I came out with a
count of 12 yellow dots along my border, top to bottom.)
- Take your Lavender brush tip marker and place five
dots around each of the yellow dots to create a flower. (No need to go
up against the yellow, it is okay to leave space between. It is your
- Mount your 8 1/2 x 11 page on top of the 12 x 12
Lavender cardstock approximately a 1/4" to a 1/2" from the
left or right edge of the Lavender page. Note: if you placed your
border on the left side mount the page on the left side of the
Lavender cardstock. And likewise, if you have the border design on the
right side, mount your 8 1/2 x 11 on the right side of the lavender
cardstock. (Your white cardstock should now be centered top to bottom
and offset left or right, which ever side you designed your border.)
- Sticker time! Take the two bunnies and place the
first one on the edge of the bottom corner of your white cardstock
right next to your border, placing his feet below the white page onto
the lavender. Place the other bunny in the other corner on the
- Next, take the eggs and starting at the bottom above
the bunny, place the eggs on angles over the wavy line to the top of
your page. (Mine are about two inches apart.)
- Next, Take the chicks and spread them out across the
bottom between the two bunnies. I placed the two chicks that look like
they are eating together and placed tiny yellow dots under them to
look like they are eating corn feed.
- Last step, take your green fine tip marker and draw
little blades of grass in little groups along the bottom from bunny to
- Your page is now ready for pictures and journaling.
Hope you have enjoyed this border design. I know I have
enjoyed designing it and sharing it with all of you!
Visit my website for other ideas to help you in your
Scrappers Hideaway Homepage
Note: This idea may be used for
your personal scrapbooking pages only. Altering this handout to look as
though you designed this idea is a violation of the copyright. This border
along with any other of my borders and ideas I created may not be
reproduced or copied to teach, or publish in any idea books or placed on
any Web sites without contacting and receiving hand
written permission. You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
with comments or questions or write to: Sharon Murphy, 117 Ziegler Road,
Leesport, PA 19533. Thank you for your
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."